Our unique blended e-learning package combines text guidance, video lectures (the equivalent of two days of face to face teaching) which has been designed to assist and support clients in their preparation for promotion processes and boards.
This product has been compiled and delivered by two retired Chief Superintendents who are vastly experienced in policing and have undertaken several promotion processes, both as panel members and candidates during their service.
The modules are outlined below
- Introduction and overview of leadership qualities, and specific reference to a number of leadership building blocks;
- An opportunity to examine your own leadership qualities and detailed guidance on the 360 Feedback process (Which can be purchased as a separate product);
- Guidance and advice on building your ‘Personal Development Plan’;
- A review of the ‘Competency and Values Framework’ with a specific focus on the level 2 competencies and behaviours;
- An ‘Introduction to Interview Technique’;
- Several ‘Sample Interview Questions’ with advice and guidance on structuring your response, providing examples of what a strong response and weaker response would constitute; and
- Guidance and advice on the delivery of presentations and the skills involved in preparing and managing presentations in a promotion process.
Content can be accessed 24 hours a day via PC, Tablet or Smartphone for the duration of your licence period. Our experts will be on hand at the click of a button to explain everything you need to know to pass the promotion board.
Please click the icon to view a free sample playlist